I swear, I wouldn’t even dare put my face beside these beautiful busts/photos/paintings if it weren’t for the 5% bonus that I need for a course. But I don’t regret doing it because I can now actually say that I have taken a bunch of selfies with famous people.
It’s just that they’re not alive, that’s all.
People in the photos (CW):
- Mr. Quezon, the 2nd Philippine president who was far more interested in anything but a picture with me.
- Mr. Epifanio de los Santos, who didn’t seem like he wanted a selfie.
- The awesome Spoliarium, which is depicting something miserable but I smile nonetheless.
- A close up shot of me and the man on the 20 peso bill (Quezon, again).
- Mr. McArthur, who looked like he was done with my shit.
- The Illustrados. And me, who was trying to fit in with them.
credits to my sister who took the photos that weren’t selfies!