If you’re a college student like me and you can’t afford to go to a cafe because a.) you don’t have extra money, or b.) you’re too lazy walk for about 10-15 minutes to your nearest cafe, here’s an easy peasy list on how to make yourself feel as if you’re in a cafe.
- I like to have something to drink before I start reading.
Grab a mug and your preferred instant coffee mix. If you have a brewer though, that’s better.
Pros and Cons of having a coffee brewer:
– Your coffee would taste a whole lot better
– It might smell nicer, too.
– You might have to wait longer before you can have your coffee
(This could become a pro for you, if you procrastinate, like me.)
- While waiting for your water to heat up, prepare your reading material.
And your brain for…
View original post 265 more words